MOOS Project Viewer Discount Coupon Code
MOOS Project Viewer –
MOOS Project Viewer is a Microsoft Project viewer that can open any MS Project file type (.mpp, .mpt, .mpx, .xml) for any Microsoft Project version (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010). Available views: WBS, Gantt chart, task sheet, resource sheet, resource usage, tracking Gantt.
It is running on any Java enabled platform including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and it is the perfect solution for project stakeholders to view the project details in a dynamic way. No need to work with printed materials or static reports in different formats (html, pdf, excel, etc.). Using MOOS Project Viewer you get the possibility to see project details that no other report can give you. You can zoom in/out, collapse/expand, show/hide, resize, etc. Hence you get a powerful tool with a strong configuration to view any Microsoft Project file.
Why do you need a MS Project viewer?
If you receive a file generated with MS Project and you don’t have Microsoft Project and you only need to view it then you need a Microsoft Project viewer. This will help you save money. There are many viewers on the market: some freeware and some commercial but only some of them are really good. MOOS Project Viewer has the best value/price ratio.
What do you get by using MOOS Project Viewer?
* Open any and all Microsoft Project files (mpp, mpt, xml) and MS Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007)
* No need to have MS Project installed on your computer
* Easy to use interface (easier that with Microsoft Project)
* Available views: Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Tracking Gantt
* Print any view
* Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
* Show critical path, deadlines and baselines in Gantt chart
* Show/hide, arrange and resize columns per view and keep settings
* Running on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
* 24 hours support